10-15 baby spinach leaves 6-8 small cubes of cottage cheese ½ cup grated mozzarella cheese 1 tbsp finely chopped onions ½ tsp red chilly powder ½ tsp coriander powder ½ tsp cumin powder 1 tbsp finely chopped coriander Salt to taste ½ tsp olive oil 2 tbsp melted butter Pastry dough sheets
- Mix all the ingredients in small mixing bowl, mix until spinach and cheese are nicely coated with all the spices.
- Cut the pastry dough sheet into equal squares.
- Take one square and slight roll it to get nice thin sheet.
- Brush the top of the sheet with some melted butter.
- Make a cut on each corner half way to center.
- Now place 1 tbsp of the filling mixture in the center of the square.
- Fold every alternate corner of the square giving it star shape and press all the corners in the center gently once.
- Brush the top with some melted butter
- Bake it for 20 mins until golden brown.
- Let it cool and voila enjoy this as morning breakfast or evening snack or just like that.
- You can add garlic if you like as spinach and garlic goes very well together.
- You can make the pastry dough at home if you know the recipe (also share with me would love to learn that).
- You can eat this as is it goes very well with garlic butter.