Ingredients: 2 cups Rolled Oats 1/2 cup dried Cranberries 1/4 cup roughly chopped Almonds 1/4 cup coconut flakes 1/4 sunflower seeds (optional) 1/4 cup maple syrup 1 tsp olive oil pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 deg Fahrenheit.
- In an medium bowl, mix oats, almonds, coconut flakes and olive oil.
- Spread the mixture on the baking sheet lined with parchment paper or silicon mat.
- Toss it in the oven for 25 mins.
- Take the mixture out of oven and transfer it same bowl again, reduce the oven temperature to 350.
- Add maple syrup and give it good mix.
- Transfer it to baking sheet and put it in the oven for another 15-20 mins. Keep monitoring after 10 mins.
- Take the sheet out of oven, add dried cranberries, sunflower seeds and salt to it and give it good mix.
- Let it cool completely before storing it in an airtight container.
Replace nuts and seeds with your favorite ones. Also you can use Honey instead of maple syrup.