Ingredients: 1 TBSP Thai curry paste 1/2 can Coconut milk 2 Tbsp Water 1-2 small Red/orange Bell pepper 8-10 Tofu cubes/Shrimp 1/2 Onion Sliced 1/2 cup Chinese eggplant 1 medium Carrot Salt and pepper Oil Boiled Rice noodles (Cut all veggies lengthwise)
Toppings: Red onion Basil leaves Fried crispy onion Fried Garlic Chilly Flakes (optional) Spring Onion Lemon wedges
1. In a skillet, saute all the veggies in oil on medium high heat.
2. Add Thai curry paste and saute another 2-3 minutes
3. Add tofu / Shrimp
3. Add Coconut milk, water, salt and pepper and let it simmer for 5-7 mins.
1. In a deep bowl Add the curry
2. Top it with boiled noodles
3. Add toppings as per your liking from a given list.