Ingredients: 2 bread slices ( I used Sprouted whole wheat Bread) 1/2 cup Sprouts of your choice ( Matki/ Moth beans here) 2 scallions (white part only) or 1/2 Red onion finely chopped 2 Tbsp Green peas 1 green chili ( optional) 1 tsp each of Cumin powder, chili powder, coriander powder, Chaat masala salt 1 tsp oil lemon juice 1 tbsp Yogurt Seeds of your choice 2 cherry tomatoes Parsley or cilantro
1. Toast the bread slices and keep it aside.
2. Heat the oil in a pan on medium high heat, Add onions, let it saute until golden brown. Add chili and cook for another 1 min
3. Add spices, mix well and lower the flame.
4. Add rinsed sprouts to the pan and mix well again. Add salt, and lemon juice.
5. Let this cook for 5-7 mins in open pan( Do not put the lid on), it should loose all moisture. During last min of cooking add green peas.
6. For sauce - Mix the yogurt and chaat masala in small bowl.
7. Take a bread slice, coat the slice nicely with yogurt sauce, add 1 tbsp of cooked sprout mixture on top, some cherry tomatoes, sprinkle seeds and cilantro.
Voila, it taste so good and also healthy breakfast option.