Ingredients 1.5 cup carrots diced 2 cups peas 1/4 cup red bell pepper diced one teaspoon mustard seeds one teaspoon cumin seeds 1 teaspoon sesame seeds one teaspoon Dill 1-2 green chilies finely chop 1 tbsp avocado oil one teaspoon white vinegar salt and pepper
- Add rinsed peas and carrots to boiling water for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Just parboil it don't overcook drain add to a mixing bowl.
- In a small pan heat up the oil and add all seeds green chilies and let it cook for 10 seconds dawn of the flame
- Let it cool for 10 seconds now add vinegar to it.
- Pour it on peas carrots mixture, add bell pepper, salt, pepper, dill and toss the salad.
If you like substitute vinegar with lemon juice acidity is needed to cut the natural sweetness from peas and carrots to balance the flavors.