Ingredients: 2 cups roughly chop cilantro Handful of spinach 3 garlic cloves Salt and pepper 2 teaspoon oil Half a cup chickpea flour Red chili powder Cumin powder Coriander powder Amchur powder (dry mango powder) Water
- In a food processor, add spinach cilantro garlic and run for two to three minutes
- In a medium mixing bowl add chickpea flour, red chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, and the cilantro mixture. Add Water slowly to get a tick consistency paste
- Keep the batter aside.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper & spray some oil on top. meanwhile turn on the instant pot to steam mode for 18 minutes
- Add the mixture do the baking pan and flatten the top using silicone spatula
- Sprinkle some sesame seeds on top. By this time instant pot steamer is ready so put the pan in instant pot and steam for about 15 minutes.
- After 15 to 18 minutes take out the pan carefully from the pot.
- let it cool before cutting it into diamonds.
- Cut them into squares or diamonds as you like.
- On a medium-high heat to a pan at 2 to 3 teaspoons of oil.
- Shallow fry until crispy on both sides.