Ingredients: 1.5 cup whole milk Greek yogurt 1 cup grated paneer 1 cup finely chopped cilantro stems 1 tbsp chickpea flour 1 tbsp crushed kasoori methi 2 teaspoon red chili powder one teaspoon cumin powder 1 teaspoon coriander powder half a teaspoon of amchur powder (dry mango powder) salt to taste
- In a medium Bowl combine all the ingredients together
- Hold a spoonful of batter upside down if it does not drop it's the right consistency
- If you still feel batter is loose add one teaspoon arrowroot powder
- Now spread fine breadcrumbs in a wide bowl or dish. (I used gluten-free breadcrumbs)
- Take one tablespoon of butter and carefully drop in the bread crumbs
- Cover it entirely in breadcrumbs
- Now you can easily lift it without getting messy hands and gently roll it on the palms.
- You can make it as a ball or flatten it a bit
- Add a round parchment paper on air fryer basket and slightly
- Place the Kebabs in the basket spacing out equally.
- Air fry them at 360 degrees Fahrenheit for 8 minutes flipping halfway through.
- Take out carefully, serve hot with green Chutney or ketchup.