Ingredients: 2.5 cups Dates (soaked in hot water for 15 mins) 1/2 cup Almond Flour 1/2 cup Millet Flour 4 eggs 1/2 cup Avocado Oil 2/3 cup unsweetened Cacao Powder 2 tsp vanilla essence 1 tsp baking soda 1 tsp salt 1/2 cup water (same one in which dates are soaked)
- Pre heat the oven at 350 Fahrenheit.
- In an food processor, add soaked dates and grind till fine paste. Add spoonful of water if needed.
- To the same processor, now add eggs one by one and mix well.
- Next up add all the flours, mix well again.
- At last add all remaining ingredients and give it one last mix.
- Take out the mixture in a baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Flatten the top using silicon spatula.
- Toss it in the oven for 45 mins, checking after 40 mins if done.
- Insert a tooth pick or skewers a an angle in the center of brownies, if it comes out clean then its done. If not then put it back to oven for another 5-7 mins.
- Take out of oven, and let it cool in baking dish for 10-15 mins, then transfer it on cooling rack and let it completely cool down before cutting into.
Brownies are extremely rich in texture and taste delicious. Pair it with your favorite ice-cream or eat as is.