Ingredients: 1 Bread slice toasted on both sides 1 large zucchini 1/2 ripe avocado cut into wedges Dried apricots finely chopped Roasted Peanuts Lemon juice Chili flakes Salt & pepper Honey (Optional) Mint leaves For extra garnish
1. Make zucchini ribbons: Cut the head and tail of zucchini, then using potato peeler, peel thin ribbons of zucchini lengthwise. Dab these ribbons with paper towel to remove excess moisture. Roll each ribbon inwards to make small rolls.
2. Take the bread, place Avocado wedges on one corner,
place the zucchini rolls on rest of the toast. Sprinkle salt and pepper to properly season the rolls and wedges.
3. Now fill the rolls with apricots.
4. Add chili flakes, squeeze of lemon and drizzle some honey( very little)
5. Garnish with Mint leaves and viola, bite into goodness!