No More Monday Blues! I always try to start off my week with some great motivation. Most of the time that comes from the food:) Yes if you really have hard time getting up on Monday or feels low on Monday or simply dont feel like going to office or school or just anything I will recommend have something you can look forward to! In my case I make such awesome breakfast and thoughts of having that already starts giving me positive thoughts and energy to start off my week! It is healthy, Vegan and no doubt tasty too.
Ingredients: 1 cup whole wheat Porridge 2 cups Soy or Almond milk 2 cups of water 3 TBSP Jaggery 8-10 blue berries 8-10 Cherries 2-3 Strawberries Half Banana Flax Seeds Pumpkin Seeds Mint Leaves Mango Cubes Or Berries of your Choice
- Add the porridge and 2 cups of water to Pressure cooker and cook until 1 whistle.
- Let it cool. Meanwhile boil 2 cups of milk on medium flame and then add cooked porridge to it.
- Cook for another 7-10 mins on Medium flame.
- Now put the flame on low and add 3 TBSP Jaggery to it.
- Switch off them flame after 2-3 mins and pour this mixture into bowl and let it cool completely. You can put this into refrigerator for 30 mins as well.
- Once cooled and set, you can start garnishing with all the berries of your choice!
This is really healthy option to start your Monday with great energy and optimism! Do try this and let me know how it turned out!