Sauce Ingredients: 1 tbsp low sodium soy sauce 1 tbsp chili garlic hot sauce 2 tbsp creamy peanut butter 2 tbsp brown sugar or jaggery powder 1.5 tablespoon vinegar 1 tbsp Sriracha hot sauce Sesame seeds for garnish 1 teaspoon sesame oil
Ingredients: Flat rice noodles 1.5 cup tofu cubes 1 tbsp arrowroot powder Half a cup red or yellow bell pepper Half onion thinly sliced 1 tbsp minced garlic
- Cook the Noodles as per the packet instructions
- Whisk the sauce ingredients together and set aside
- In a wide Bowl add tofu and arrowroot powder and coat them together.
- Saute tofu in 1 tbsp oil on medium-high heat until golden brown
- Take out the tube when I mince garlic onions bell peppers to the same pan and saute on high for about 2 minutes do not overcook.
- Add the cooked noodles to the pan
- Pour the sauce on top
- Mixed all together.