Ingredients: 1 Slice of bread slightly toasted. 1 cup corn kernels ( washed and dry on paper towel) 1/2 onions finely chopped 1/2 bell pepper (any color) diced 1 tsp each of chili powder, cumin powder, garlic powder and oil Toasted pine nuts Salt Lemon Juice Feta cheese ( you can even use grated mozzarella) Cilantro to garnish
1. Heat the oil in small pan. Saute onion until golden brown.
2. Add bell pepper and saute another couple of minutes.
3. Add the corn and let it cook for 3-4 min. Add all spices, salt and cook for 2 more minutes.
4. Turn off the flame, take the mixture out in a small bowl. add lemon juice and give it a mix
5. Spread 2 tbsp of mixture on bread evenly. Top it with cheese and toss it in the oven for 3-5 mins at 250 deg. Fahrenheit.
6. Take out, Add pine nuts and cilantro and Voila it's ready to be devoured.
Note: Feta cheese doesnt melt in oven but putting it in oven enhances its flavors. If you using the cheese that melts Toast will turn out even more delicious.