Ingredients: 2 cups carrots roughly chopped 1 cup celery roughly chopped 1 tbsp Ginger grated half a cup of pumpkin roughly chopped half white onion finely chopped 3-4 garlic cloves minced 2 cups vegetable stock 2-3 green chilies 2 teaspoon lemon juice 2 cloves salt and pepper half tablespoon oil
- Saute a onion garlic in oil in saute mode of instant pot are in traditional cooker until translucent, now add Ginger Chilli cloves to it.
- After 10 seconds add all the remaining ingredients to depart switch to pressure cooker mode
- Pressure cook for 9 minutes or until 4 vessels in normal cooker
- 10 minutes natural pressure release
- Let it cool a bit before blending or if using a high speed blender go ahead but be careful
- after blending at the soup back to the instant pot in saute mode and simmer for about 5 to 7 minutes