Ingredients: 1 cup fine chickpea flour 2 teaspoon ginger garlic paste or dry garlic powder 2 cup water One teaspoon turmeric powder 1 tbsp oil 2- 3 green chilies finely chopped One teaspoon fruit salt or Eno Salt to taste Pan lined with parchment paper Cilantro Freshly grated coconut
- In The Mixing Bowl mix chickpea flour, ginger garlic paste
- Add little water at a time and start whisking the mixture
- Do not add all the water at once
- Make sure there are no lumps in the mixture
- Add salt to taste
- Now mix the oil and turmeric powder in a separate Bowl
- At this stage turn on the steamer on the instant pot in Steam mode for 18 minutes
- Add the turmeric mixture to chickpea mixture and mix well
- As soon as you steamer is ready and just whisk the mixture once iron transfer the mixture to pan.
- After 18 minutes let it go for another 2 minutes
- Remove the pan from the steamer and transfer to the cooling rack.
- For tempering to a small pan add oil on a medium-high heat
- Add mustard seeds and cumin seeds, Curry leaves, let it pop. at Chilis
- Turn off the flame and carefully add sugar and water to it.
- Add sesame seeds
- Give slight cuts into the dhokla and add the tempering on to the Dhokla.
- Garnish with sesame seeds cilantro and grated coconut.