Muffin makes me Happy! Finally was able to create this happiness (after lot of attempts) when I got perfect texture and taste at same time 😋😋😋☺☺ Bye bye to those store bought muffin now!
Lets get Baking:
Ingredients: 1 cup All purpose flour 1 Tsp Baking Powder 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda 1/2 cup milk 2 TBSP Butter (unsalted) 3 TBSP Jaggery sugar 8-10 blue berries 1 Large Banana 1 Medium Egg 1 Tsp Vanilla Essense Pinch of Salt Roughly Chopped nuts of your choice
- Pre heat the oven to 400 degree Fahrenheit.
- Take muffin tins and grease them with some butter and dry flour.
- Take large bowl. Add banana,butter and jaggery sugar to it and mash using fork until its mixed well.
- Now add egg to it and whisk until 5-10 minutes. Add vanilla essence.
- Add Milk to this, give it good mix and keep it aside.
- Take another large bowl and sift flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt to it.
- Add these dry ingredients to the wet ingredients kept aside.
- Fold until everything is mixed well. Do not over mix.
- Add nuts and blueberries and give one last mix.
- Fill in the muffin tins 3/4 and tap once to clear the air bubbles if any.
- Toss it into the oven for 20-25 minutes or until tooth pick comes out clean.
Enjoy with your tea or coffee as evening snack or just as dessert like I do.